We are delighted to be able to offer you an appointment for a viewing of the above property. Our policy for physical viewings of empty properties are:
- We ask that only members from the 'family unit' attend and ideally as few in number as possible and no minors. If you cannot attend without bringing your children we will need to discuss this beforehand.
- We will open all doors (and windows to allow good air flow) so that you can walk round the property without the need to touch anything
- We will leave hand sanitizer at the entrance for you to use as you enter the property
- We ask that you do not take an excessive amount of time viewing but that you do of course want you to see everything without feeling rushed
- Please DO NOT touch handles or work surfaces this way we can ensure we do not tempt fate with the potential spread of the Coronavirus
- For empty properties, we will remain outside and if you want to discuss anything this can be done at the end of your viewing whilst adhering to social distancing outside of the premises
- Please confirm by return email answers to the following:
Please advise us if you or a member of your household or your immediate family:-
- Is feeling unwell or has any possible symptoms of Coronavirus (a recently started cough or high temperature or any sort of tightness in the chest or trouble breathing or has lost their sense of taste or smell)
- Has come into contact with anyone who has displayed symptoms of Coronavirus
- Is currently self-isolating and when the self isolation commenced
- Whether there are any occupiers in the property who are clinically vulnerable, over the age of 70 or occupiers with underlying health conditions
It is your responsibility to ensure you sanitize your hands properly on exiting and if you feel the need to wear face masks then you must provide this and ensure at all times you are compliant with Social Distancing.
We want to make your viewing as safe as possible.
We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- stay at home as much as possible
- work from home if you can
- limit contact with other people
- keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible or 1m+ where 2m is not possible)
- wash your hands regularly
Do not leave home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.