- Where a property is occupied and you have received a work order from Neal Associates Ltd, you should contact the household in advance to check that no member of the household is showing symptoms of coronavirus, self-isolating or shielding*. If they are, works should be delayed.
- No work should be carried out by a person who has coronavirus symptoms, however mild
- Tradespeople should wash their hands on entering the property using paper towels to be disposed of safely after use OR us sanitizer upon entering the property.
- Where a property is occupied, tradespeople should seek to minimise contact with occupiers and remain 2 metres apart from occupiers at all times. Where possible you should ask the occupier to either go outside or go to another room.
- Tradespeople should implement a buddy system and ensure that the same people work together where this is needed.
- Tradespeople should bring their own refreshments and hand washing facilities should be made available, using paper towels if possible, which should be disposed of safely afterwards.
- Unless it is absolutely necessary, please DO NOT touch handles or work surfaces this way we can ensure we do not tempt fate with the potential spread of the Coronavirus
- Tradespeople should wipe down any surfaces they have touched upon vacating the premises to include all door handles they have touched.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your tradespeople wash their hands properly or sanitize them if washing is not possible on exiting and if you feel the need to wear face masks and gloves then you must provide this and ensure at all times you are compliant with Social Distancing.
Please advise us if you or a member of your household or your immediate family:-
- Is feeling unwell or has any possible symptoms of Coronavirus (a recently started cough or high temperature or any sort of tightness in the chest or trouble breathing or has lost their sence of taste or smell)
- Has come into contact with anyone who has displayed symptoms of Coronavirus
- Is currently self-isolating and when the self isolation commenced
- Whether there are any occupiers in the property who are clinically vulnerable, over the age of 70 or occupiers with underlying health conditions
- Whether there are any occupiers in the property who are clinically extremely vulnerable and are shielding
We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- work from home if you can
- limit contact with other people
- keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible 1m+ if 2 meters not possible)
- wash your hands regularly
Do not leave home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.